Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brandon has arrived....


6 comments:

erin said...

Angie, What a great blog---I'm so glad I found it (from Brooke's). I hope you guys are doing well and liking Texas. Your baby is so cute and reminds me of Brandon. I've always really admired you, you are such an amazing person! If you want to see our blog...erinlwp.blogspot.com

Jenny and Mark said...

Hey Guys-we found your blog too. Nate is adorable-looks just like Brandon. Hope you guys are doing well and loving Texas. The neighborhood is sure not the same without you. We saw Tyler playing at the Masinas when he was here. Send us an email moodyfamily6@msn.com and we will send you an invite to our blog!

Jamie said...

Hey Angie, I hope you don't might me checking your blog out too. I saw you and Brian's name off of someone's blog and thought that just maybe it was you! I'm glad I was right. Looks like you guys are doing great!! And Nate is just adorable. Hard to believe he is already 3 months old! Is that right?? Crazy how fast time goes by. If you want to check our blog out send me a email and I will send you an invite. jawelker@hotmail.com.
Take care. Jamie

Tyson and Laradene said...

The family keeps getting bigger and cuter. Good thing they have some of Angie's genes! ;0) We miss you guys. Hope we get to see ya soon.
Love you!

Shanna said...

Hello cute I'm so glad I found you off Erins blog I love it! come visit.
odoylerules5@blogspot.com

Tyson and Laradene said...

Hey guys, I decided to make our blog private and realized that I don't have your email address. Will you please email it to me so I can send you an invite to view our blog? tmurphy@dcdi.net
Hope everything is going well in Texas.
Love ya,
Dene