Sunday, October 26, 2008

1st Day of School


Tyler and Brooklynn were so excited to start their first full year of school in TX. It did not take Tyler long to get into the "Rangers" side of baseball. We received a e-mail from Brooklynns teacher about a month into the school year sent us this email:
Good evening!! I just had to take a moment to tell you what a true and complete joy it is to have Brooklynn in my class. She is one of the most well rounded, polite, honest, bright, and loving girls I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. She is so fun and yet knows when it is time to be serious and work. She is a leader in the class and tries hard to set an example daily. I wish I had a classroom full of Brooklynns!!! I just wanted to let you and your husband know!!
A couple weeks later Tyler's teacher sent this email:
I think Tyler is wonderful. He is very respectful and a very hard worker. I am just thrilled to have him in my class this year. He has a fabulous sense of
humor that brings joy to our classroom every day.

I would say that Tyler is probably above average in his ability to stay focused in class. I credit that to the amount of respect he displays toward the other students and myself. A characteristic that you guys should be very proud of.

Let me reiterate again how pleased I am that he is in our class. I look forward to getting to know him even better. As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
We are so very proud of them both!

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Wow, that doesn't surprise me one bit! What great compliments. They are both such good kids. Kadri absolutely adores "Ty Ty." She has been learning her letters and T always has to stand for "Ty Ty."